Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Mohammed bin Ajlan Trading Est
· · As a user of the website you must read some special terms and conditions
· Once you use the website for purchase, you will be bound by the terms and conditions. Please check the Terms & Conditions carefully before you start using eServices. If you do not agree (or can not comply) with any law or condition from the list, we recommend that you do not use electronic services
· The use of the website's services is only available to persons who can legally represent themselves according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. People who are unable to legally represent themselves under the local contract system can not use the services of the website.
· These terms and conditions are valid and void for their prior forms of commercial representation, oral agreements or other understandings unless additional conditions are assigned to this particular product or service.
· By using the Website Services you will be bound by the terms and conditions.
Security of the website
· You may not infringe or attempt to violate the security of the Website, including, but not limited to:
- Access to information that is not intended for you, or access to an Internet server or account that you are not authorized to use officially.
- An attempt to explore, test, or test the capability of the system or the network or attempt to penetrate the security system or protection levels without being authorized to do so.
- Attempt to disrupt or interfere with the service provided to any other user, host, network or host, including but not limited to posting and sending viruses to the Website, overloading the Site, sending unsolicited messages, unsolicited e-mail or any other means that may harm the integrity of the network.
- Spamming includes commercial offers and / or advertisements for products or services.
- Simulation for the purpose of forgery of the IP address, e-mail address or any part of the website address and use in any e-mail or mailing group.
- Harmful violations of the system or network security will result in civil and criminal sanctions in most cases.
· You hereby agree not to use system resources from hardware or software or any method of interference, interference or attempt to interfere with the functioning of the website or any activity or service provided by the site. The website will investigate activities that may involve such violations and, in cooperation with the competent judicial authorities, will prosecute and enforce the necessary punishment for persons involved in such violations
· By agreeing to use the Site and our electronic services, you agree to receive our e-mail in all its forms through e-mail, periodicals, notices or alerts posted on the website. Accordingly, you implicitly agree that all electronic transactions sent to you by us are legally binding and shall be treated as a written transaction.
· We have the right to monitor, record and save any phone call, e-mail or any other form of electronic communication with you for training purposes in order to verify the advice and observations directed to us and to improve and develop the quality of service provided to our customers.